Monday, April 14, 2008

Funny Joke

Funny Joke: Laughin' up Fuzz Ball
I heard this joke from a pastor who likes to tell a joke before his sunday service.

Here goes;
A old man is sitting in a boat in the lake and he's been fishing.
Suddenly, he hears "Pick me up."
He looks around but can not find where the sound is coming from.
Again, he hears "Pick me up." He looks around and around, he can not find anything.
He hears again, "Pick me up."
Finally, he looks down in the water, he sees a frog sitting on a leaf in the water. The old man asks, "Did you say Pick me up?"
The frog answers, "Yes" and says again "Pick me up."
The old man picks the frog and looks at the frog.
The frog looks back at him and says, "Kiss me. I will turn to your beautiful wife."
The old man pause a minute and puts the frog in his shirt pocket.
The frog looks at him and says, "What are you doing? You suppose to kiss me so I can become your beautiful wife."
The old man looks down at the frog in the pocket and says, "I'd rather have a talking frog."

No comments: